Currently listening to :泪 by 迷路兵
Mushimushi~ ^^ (:
Today's quite a fun day lols =x went to school around 6.45am .Meet up my friends went up straight to the hall `cus Mr Ravi asked us to go up early .Was quite shock to see so many people at the hall .Then I realised got a sorta combine assembly about Mozzies . ==" the assembly takes up the whole period of P.E lols.Then went went up to the class and start on English .Was told to do the situational writing in class ,and I finished up and go for Mother Tongue lesson .During chinese lesson I was laughing all the way .Lolx .Hmm skipskip , After recess went to class and do some maths and so on .Last period was fun ,I was told to read the passage aloud and so did the others ,to practise our oral on Monday ==" .Stay-ed back at school for awhile .Crap with doreen and minru and so on lolx .Home sweet home after dhat .
