I had Mac' breakfast with Melissa and Anthea(:
So fun lahs .
We keep talking about governments blah blahs.
And all of the sudden ,
Me and Anthea became Melissa's assisstent.
You guys know what kind of assistance horrs ?
Hahas.
And we really laughed alorrt((:
Shopped around.
And horr , that particular guy in Minitoons you watch out kaiies.
LOLS. =D
Then about 11.30am want go school le ,
So we went to the bus-stop and take the bus.
Then got a call from friends saying that the ceremony started liaos.
We like damn shocked dao laas.
Plus we so nervous about the result.
So we rushed to school.
Plan to take taxi de but then all the taxi all full or on-called -.-
So no choice lo we ran to school. lawls.
Reached school in time ; saw ppl loitering around -.-
Then go in hall listen to the speech.
Wheees ;
Finally get back our PSLE result lerrs.
I quite contented with my result larhs ,
Though it did not reach my target.
But I know I've tried my best luhs. =D
Oh yahhs , if u wan to see my mmv ,
Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE4ytIg0YaI ;
Thanks :B
