Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wooots ! :D
I'm posted to Zhenghua Sec ~
Hahas , so happy can .
Anyways , just got back home .
Went out with Anthea&Melissa =)
We meet at Bus Interchange and took 180 to JurongPoint .
Had spaghetti at PizzaHut for lunch .
Then trained to Jurong East entertainment center for Kbox .
The Kbox at there not really fun tho =/
Only got a few songs that we wanted ><"
But in the end , found quite a lot of song and we just listen to it luhs.
I prefer the Kbox at CCK de ,but is teared down I think =/
rawrrhhs .
We sing until around 5pm thn trained back CCK.
Shopped around at Plaza thn bused back home . :D
21stDec need report to Sec school at 8.30am .
But I dont know wad to wear ? O.o
Well , all those who ask me to relink are already relinked =)
Invading my heart,it reveals my inner secrets.