Finally back to my oh-so-long didn't post blog =x
I was super busy and caught up with school works so I didn't have the time to blog.
Well even I have the time I am extremely lazy to blog lahs lolls .
Quite alot of thing happened in school this few days .
And I didn't went to school today due to my sickness):
Suffering from sore eye,cough and running nose.blarhhs .
And tml my class having Science test. omg >< i nid revise alot of thing lahs .
Need memorize this and that .
Just hope that i pass the testtt . ((:
And a few days ago i had my History test , it was like so difficult cans?
I know only a few questions that i am confident of luhs .
I think teacher changing sitting arrangement sooN ?
Noooo~~~~ I dont want to change can!
I wan sit with Tingwei so can laugh and crap 'bout thinqs everyday larhs=x
Hehhees.
And THANKS tingwei & jiale for visiting and bringing my hw to me ^^
Changing blogskin soon , perhaps tml bah. (:
I go revise my science ler ~ Cyaaas & take careee .
