Just that today sch starts at 8.40am , can slp later.
So damn shuang .
Then trained to sch with Melissa .
Go to my class and put my bag down and then followed Anthea to get the hairpin from her sis cause of the spotcheck =/
Then went to the parade square and assemble.
Then blah blahs.
Lesson as usual.
I was like forgot to bring my Eng textbook and t'cher say must copy the whole passage down for her. =='
Besides this all lesson was okay ..
Then went for recess .
After dat lesson lesson lesson D;
Kinda boring k . lol
Then went for the combined assembly and MrLim was singing the sch song ? hahaas.
I also dont know how sing. F3
Then talk talk talk till i want to slp k . =x
Dimissed after dat .
Had lunched in sch .
Then trained back home and here I'm blogging ! ;DD
When I have the free time or mood thn I blog lerr alrights.
