Trained to school at around 6.55am+ .
Intend to revise our chinese for our test, but then reached school alrdy 7.15am+ , so didn't study anything at all ;/
Then like so regret lah,cause the test questions were all like based on what we study yesterday =="
In the end,only know how to write some of the words . =O ; prepared to fail my chinese test le . >_<
Rawrhhs .
Other lessons were okay barhhs .
English had the EL reading blah blah,and I'm in the Blue group =)
Which consist of me , samantha ,eleanor ,yingchuan,syamimi :D
Told to finished up the questions in the reading card .
History we had lessons ,and another history test is coming up next week =xx
Gotta buck up for my history cause I don't want to fail my history test again D:
Skipskip ,
We go to the chemistry lab for science . And was told to light up a bunsen burner ><
Paired up with eleanor and do the experiment tgt .The fire was so big when we light at first and we're like so scared ,lols .
Did some questions on the science practical book and we can go le .
After that was peer-tutoring .I teached till very pekcek lorhs,other peepo alrdy done finished the paper and my tutee was still at the last few questions -.-
blahhs .
Tml is Thinking Day ,have to wear girlguide full uniform =O I don't know how to tie the thingy and didn't memorize the guide pledge as well . lol -.-
