hohos,first trained to Jelebang Lrt and pass the USB to Siti,then we went off to CCK (:
Shopped around MoreThanWords & ComicsConnection then went to the arcade and playplay.
I saw a machine with this cute lil small plushie,and ask tingwei to try her luck on that.And she caught it ! omg larhs ,she soo lucky can! ^^ somemore she gave it to me sehh .
THANK y00 babe ;D
After roaming around the arcade several times, decided to take one neoprint. =)
Hahs, we alway take at least one neoprint everytime we go out ,lols .
Then edit the pics we've taken.I like this neoprint machine the most cause the effect on us is super duper nice . =D
After neoprint-ing , went to PizzaHut to have our late lunch xD Ordered one personal pizza and we both share ~
The waiter that served us is super funny lurhs! X:
hahahs~the way he talks make me go LOL . =PP
Shopped at Aries&Minitoons and bought some hairclips (: tingwei u put that ribbon hairclip very cute uhs ! xD
Bought a vanilla cone ice-cream and slacked at McDonald =x
Still got some time left so we went to ThisFashion and see see [:
We're suppose to be back home by 4.30pm derhhs , but then in the end we shopped till 6+pm thn go home , hehehs .
I trained back home while tingwei go to BPP and meet her mother.
Having a great great time with my prettay tingwei x)
Pics taken today :


♥I smiled to cover all those sadness I'm feeling..
