Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bugis today with my dearest Duckysa and Mich.
Sian my same species, llamaC never go, awhhs D:
bought hell loads of thing today, I mean Mich :D
while me and Duckysa only bought a few things.
I think I'm going broke soon, ): I still have x'mas prezzies yet to buy! :O
Mich was like, splurging her money like wtf O: Rich kia sial.
Okay, then Mich went for her E.Mani then while waiting for her, we shopped around.
After all the shoppings is done, bought sushi for dinner then bused back to cuz' house.

Well, cheer ups alright. He's not worth for all your sadness and moodyness. He's just a bloody bastard who just cheats your feelings. Just let it go. Don't hold on to something that's not worth your time and something that hurts you. We'll always be right here for you. Move on, girl. & Lastly, cheer up! :)