I♥PERTH (Y)
I'm back in singapore! One word to describe Australia= awesome!! Not going to write down the full essay of what I've done there but just a summary of it. We took almost near to nine hundreds of photos there using Mel's cam, not including mine. HoHo. That's just so epic. Yah, I luv SQ too. Their services were great, nice taking off and landing. no worries at all. (: We reached Perth at around 7am. Went exploring around and did some shopping till 2pm+ and checked in to Orchard Glory Farm on the first day. And the chalet there were kindah huge enough for six people to stay. And there were three rooms so 2 people in one room. Shiok ttm. Yup and I was allocated to to stay with Mel, Emi, Shirley, Amirah and Yatiee. :D Not much of a problem there except that the water there was saltyyy. So we didn't really drank a lot of plain water. Milo everyday for breakfast, (L). And the scramble eggs, harshbrowns and fish finger. yumyums! :B We had campfire too. The temperature at night was holy, cold until got mist when we talk. But it was cool. The host was really nice and friendly towards us. They cooked everyday for our breakfast, lunch and dinner during our stay in there. But we only stay there for two nights. We then checked out and moved into New Explande Hotel. The hotel wasn't really as good as we thought, because the whole hotel room was heated up as there weren't any aircon in the whole Perth's hotel. All we had to do is to open up the window and let the cold breeze come in. Didn't slept really well the first night as we were all sweating away. The second night was the best one. Crapped and gossiped alot. And Mel sleeptalked! Hahahah. Emi and Sabrina was laughing like hell when I told them about it. Supa funny I tell you. Both me and emi likes the cow advertisement a lot, because it resembles Mel. hahahas, laughed until stomach pain when I saw the advisement, lolols. We also went to the wildlife park where we get to see and feed the kangaroos, kola bears and some other animals. The kangaroo was cuteeeee. and there were lots of them jumping around. :B We had a lot of shopping time also. Bought factorie tops, the price was like damn cheap and chocolates, nougats and some souvenirs. Had a extraordinary experiences there! Time really flies when we were in Perth, not forgetting our coach John, which is our best sleeping pill on the bus with his smexy accent, our tourguide, Mr Ang, who dance when listen to his ipod and the teachers for the making this trip a great and fun and successful one. I will miss Perth, the weather and everything there!
